With the 2018 HUTAC General Assembly, we’d like to get your valuable feedback on this year’s results, as well as next year’s strategic plan. As an HSP member, you’re invited to elect the new team that will help move HUTAC forward. Your opinion is essential in shaping a successful future for the organisation.
2018 HUTAC GA Agenda
- 2017-2018 highlights and financial statement (including member vote to approve statement) – completed, statement approved
- Discharging the 2017-2018 HUTAC Board – not possible, due to insufficient applications
- Discharging the 2016-2018 Advisory Board and the 2017-2018 Audit Committee (extended for one year from 2015-2017 term) – discharged Audit Committee, discharging Advisory Board not possible due to insufficient applications
- Proposed 2018-2020 HUTAC Advisory Board and Audit Committee, and elections – not possible due to insufficient applications
- Proposed changes of HUTAC’s Statutes and Bylaws for a future-proof association, and vote – vote not possible due to lack of quorum
- Proposed 2018-2019 HUTAC Board – not possible, due to insufficient applications
- Review and approval of 2017-2018 HUTAC financial statement – completed, statement approved
- Review and approval of 2018-2019 HUTAC plan and budget proposal – completed, budged approved
- Election of the 2018-2019 HUTAC Board – not possible, due to insufficient applications
- Q&A and HUTAC member feedback for 2018-2019 – completed
Check out the minutes of the 2017 GA. The 2018 GA minutes are forthcoming, but the bolded sections in the Agenda above indicate the status of each agenda item.
Please find the approved 2017 – 2018 financial statement and 2018 – 2019 budget below.