On 19 May 2018 we had an informative and interactive sleep workshop with Katerina Nikolakopoulou, psychologist and lecturer specialised in sleep, and learned how we can improve everyday performance and levels of satisfaction through better sleep.
- How sleep works in our brain
- Scientific evidence regarding the importance of sleep and sleep hygiene
- Questions to help us identify sleep-related problems
- Tips and tricks for better sleep
- Introduction to relaxation techniques and other tools aimed at improving sleep and the quality of life.