The 2018 HUTAC General Assembly (GA) was held on 19 January 2019. Please see the event agenda below.
- 2017-2018 highlights and financial statement (including member vote to approve statement) – completed, statement approved.
- Discharging the 2017-2018 HUTAC Board – not possible, due to insufficient applications.
- Discharging the 2016-2018 Advisory Board and the 2017-2018 Audit Committee (extended for one year from 2015-2017 term) – discharging Advisory Board not possible due to insufficient applications; discharged Audit Committee, external auditor to be hired.
- Proposed 2018-2020 HUTAC Advisory Board and Audit Committee, and elections – election of new Advisory Board not possible due to insufficient applications; external auditor to be hired.
- Proposed changes of HUTAC’s Statutes and Bylaws for a future-proof association, and vote – vote not possible due to lack of quorum.
- Proposed 2018-2019 HUTAC Board – not possible due to insufficient applications, 2017-2018 Board automatically continues their tenure for one more year according to the Statutes and Bylaws.
- Review and approval of 2017-2018 HUTAC financial statement – completed, statement approved.
- Review and approval of 2018-2019 HUTAC plan and budget proposal – completed, budged approved.
- Election of the 2018-2019 HUTAC Board – 2017-2018 Board automatically continues their tenure for one more year according to the Statutes and Bylaws.
- Q&A and HUTAC member feedback for 2018-2019 – completed.
The bolded sections in the Agenda above indicate the status of each agenda item at the end of the event. Check out the minutes of the 2018 GA.
Please find the approved 2017-2018 financial statement and 2018-2019 budget below.